BFGoodrich » g-Force R1
BFGoodrich g-Force R1 Tires
Legendary performance for the track.
- One second faster laps than the competition on a 1 mile road course.* (*Test conducted by The Tire Rack at the Michelin LPG facility) g-Control™ sidewall inserts generate tremendous cornering force with excellent driver feedback
- Helps to turn your fastest laps. Predictable grip inspires confidence and helps lower your lap times.
- Predictable grip character that's easy to drive at the limit, and confidence inspiring for the quickest lap times in amateur road race competition. Easy to drive at the grip limit
- Can be used at different wheel postions and rotated in both directions, to maximize tread life for the most possible laps at the race track. Symmetric, non-directional tread design
- Minimal break-in required. Molded to 4/32nds of an inch tread depth. No shaving required. Competition ready
- Split second steering response and precise turn-in enable precision at the track. Razor sharp steering response
- The g-Force R1 tread compound offers quick warm-up, superior cornering power and consistent grip lap after lap. Best in R1 DOT street legal class dry grip
Enter Zip Why?
* Enter your zip code to see shipping estimates.
- Part #
Other BFGoodrich Tire Lines
SimpleTire.com Aims to Keep Consumers Aware of the latest 2012 Tire Recalls
SimpleTire.com, and online tire distributor, has been taking a proactive approach to inform customers …Read More . . .