Michelin XZE Tires
A premium all-position radial with extra-wide, extra-deep tread designed to help deliver our best wear in high scrub applications.
- Variable pitch groove walls - help prevent stones from lodging in the tread, to extend casing life and improve retreadability.
- Full-depth sipes - offer all-wheel position traction throughout the life of the tire.
- Miniature groove-wall sipes - help provide traction and more even wear.
- Customized, five-rib,zig-zag tread pattern - combines fast water evacuation for excellent wet traction with an aggressive, evolving tread pattern that helps maintain driver confidence throughout the long tread life.
- Rectangular bead bundle - - a Michelin® exclusive - simulates a solid steel rod "strapping" the tire onto the wheel. This design stabilizes the entire bead region and minimizes fatigue in order to extend casing life.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Extra strong curb guards help protect sidewalls against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Groove bottom protectors help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Application specific, high scrub compound (chip and cut resistant in versions with * designation) make the XZE our longest wearing regional steer tire.
- Deep, wide tread and optimized footprint shape help deliver long, even tread wear.
- Full-width protector ply - helps protect the working plies from bruising and penetrations, lowering downtime.
- Part #
Other Michelin Tire Lines
Eldorado Tires Offers New Tires Geared for Crossover and SUVs
So you’re in your Crossover vehicle driving down the road. You got the windows …Read More . . .
Saving Money When Replacing Tires
Any vehicle owners who have owned a car or truck for some time will eventually need to replace their t …Read More . . .
Research Report On Global Tire Industry, 2010-2011
(CRI,Shanghai)- In the Asian tire market, the overall situation is boosted powerfully by Chinese and I …Read More . . .